Product Manager (WA or VIC)
An opportunity for a talented and confident individual to be part of a team who will embrace your creativity. You must live and breathe FMCG, have amazing attention to detail and thrive in a fast- paced environment.
The right candidate could be based in either Perth or Melbourne.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the path from planning, design, sample and production through to delivery of our private label products.
- The role has a strong trend component, you must be capable of completing significant research across a diverse range of product categories.
- Research and development of new products at the appropriate price and volume.
- Continually reviewing existing product ranges to ensure they are competitive, while achieving financial goals and taking action as required.
- Monitoring market changes, competitor prices and innovation.
- Manage financial plans to achieve sales, profit and stock turnover.
- Building strong relationships with existing and new suppliers, whilst always reviewing their performance.
- Ensuring that all merchandise conforms to quality standards and legal requirements.
- Local and Overseas travel may be required.
Ideally you would have skill in and or prior experience in:
- Direct sourcing and PD (Product Development), improvising strategy and increasing vision.
- Up-To-Date and advanced knowledge of PC components & accessories.
- Successful history in driving category growth.
- Commitment, punctuality, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
- Analyzing customer needs and market trends.
- Bilingual – English\Chinese Mandarin.
- Collaborate with the marketing team.
- A structured approach toward potential suppliers.
- Must be very organized.
Remuneration will be dependent on the successful applicant's level of skill and qualifications.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.