PLE Computers uses and may disclose your personal information in order to:
- Provide products and services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our products and services;
- Instigate debt collection;
- Investigate potential fraudulent activity; and
- Comply with legal compulsion such as a court order.
- Other than listed in Clause 1, PLE Computer will not provide any information which you give us to any other organization or individual without your express permission.
- All customers may request access to the personal details collected by PLE Computers in relation to themselves. PLE Computers wishes to ensure that such details are always correct and up to date and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
- By law, PLE Computers must retain some customer's details for a minimum of 5 years. However, PLE Computers does not retain customers' personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- PLE Computers keeps customer information on controlled facilities which are secured against unauthorized access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including the customer.
- PLE Computers runs an email list, this email list will be used to communicate newsletters, specials, product information or notices regarding PLE Computers operations. By dealing with PLE Computers you will be subscribed to the email list. Should you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe your email address, you may do this through our website (http://www.ple.com.au) or by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of our newsletter.