outlines our guarantee on your use of PLE Computers Products and Services.
1. PLE Computers uses and may disclose your personal information in order
i. Provide products and services to you;
ii. Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our product and
iii. Instigate debt collection; and
iv. Comply with legal compulsion such as a Court order.
2. Other than listed in Clause 1, PLE Computers will not
provide any information which you give to us to any other organization or
individual without your express permission.
3. All customers may request access to the personal details
collected by PLE Computers in relation to themselves. PLE Computers wishes
to ensure that such details are always correct and up-to-date, and will
amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
4. By law, PLE Computers must retain some customer’s
details for a minimum of 5 years. However, PLE Computers does not retain
customers' personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of
compliance with the law and routine administration.
5. PLE Computers keeps customer information on controlled
facilities which are secured against unauthorized access. Proof of identity
will be required before information is released to any person, including the
6. PLE Computers runs a customer subscribes email list,
this email list will be used to communicate newsletters, specials, product
information or notices regarding PLE Computers operations. PLE Computers
will never subscribe any of it’s customers to it’s mailing list without it’s
permission. Should you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe your email address,
you may do this through our website (http://www.ple.com.au)
7. PLE Computers is constantly improving and enhancing its
time to time. Any changes to the policy will be advised to customers in our
regular newsletter and by updating this page on the PLE Computers web site.
8. If you have any queries or comments concerning the