TP-LINK TechnologiesModel Number:
3 Year PLE Standard Return to BaseWeight:
The TL-WR1043ND Wireless N Gigabit Router integrates 4-port switch, firewall, NAT-router and wireless AP. Powered by 2x2 MIMO technology, the Wireless N Gigabit Router delivers exceptional range and speed, which can fully meet the need of Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) networks and the users demanding higher networking performance.Product Features
Key Selling Points
- Incredible speed
The TL-WR1043ND Wireless N Gigabit Router provides up to 300Mbps wireless connection with other 802.11n wireless clients. The incredible speed makes it ideal for handling multiple data streams at the same time, which ensures your network stable and smooth. The performance of this 802.11n wireless router will give you the unexpected networking experience at speed 650% faster than 802.11g. It is also compatible with all IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b products.
- Multiple security protections
With multiple protection measures, including SSID broadcast control and wireless LAN 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption, Wi-Fi protected access (WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK), as well as advanced Firewall protections, the TL-WR1043ND Wireless N Gigabit Router provides complete data privacy.
- Flexible access control
The TL-WR1043ND Wireless N Gigabit Router provides flexible access control, so that parents or network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff. It also supports virtual server and DMZ host for port triggering, and then the network administrators can manage and monitor the network in real time with the remote management function.
- Simple installation
Since the router is compatible with virtually all the major operating systems, it is very easy to manage.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n draft version 2.0 to provide a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps
- One 10/100/1000M auto-negotiation RJ45 WAN port, four 10/100/1000M auto-negotiation RJ45 LAN ports, supporting auto MDI/MDIX
- Provides WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication, TKIP/AES encryption security
- Shares data and Internet access for users, supporting dynamic IP/static IP/PPPoE Internet access
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host
- Supports UPnP, dynamic DNS, static routing
- Supports network sharing
- Provides automatic-connection and scheduled connection on certain time to the Internet
- Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing
- Supports parental control and access control
- Connects Internet on demand and disconnects from the Internet when idle for PPPoE
- Provides 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption security and wireless LAN ACL (Access Control List)
- Supports flow statistics
- Supports firmware upgrade and web management
To find out how much it would cost to ship this product, please type your postcode in below.
This document and other documents provided pursuant are for informational purposes only. The information type should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of the Supplier. The Supplier cannot guarantee the accuracy of information presented. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document.