3 Year PLE Standard Return to BaseWeight:
The Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply pushes the state of the art for reliable delivery of clean power under imperfect conditions. If you require mission-critical stability or you simply want one of the best power supplies available, the Professional Series Gold is for you.
With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It's earned the 80 Plus Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you're making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery.Product Features
Key Selling Points
- A fully modular cabling system
All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow. And, when it's time to replace or upgrade your power supply, it can be removed from your system without interfering with your cabling - the cables stay in place and connect to your fully-modular Corsair power supply.
- Incredible efficiency
With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It's earned the 80 Plus Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you're making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
- Supports the ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards
- An ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis
To find out how much it would cost to ship this product, please type your postcode in below.
This document and other documents provided pursuant are for informational purposes only. The information type should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of the Supplier. The Supplier cannot guarantee the accuracy of information presented. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document.